- Calibration adjustment is provided to minimize the meter error at any selected flowrate. Adjustment is stepless; no gear changing is necessary; the calibration screw is easily accessible after breaking a seal and removing a sealing screw.
- All meters are tested to 300 psi (21 bar).
- All meters are tested before dispatch at a range of flow rates, and test certificates can be supplied if requested.
- The fluid used for testing is odorless kerosene.
- Specific gravity at 60/60ºF, 15/15ºC = 0.8
- Viscosity at 60ºF, 15ºC = 2.4 centistokes.
- Suggested correction to be made to the calibrating mechanism when used with products with different viscosities as follows:
- Gasoline + 0.1% + means increase counter readings
- Kerosene 0.0% – means decrease counter readings
- Gas Oil – 0.1%
- Fuel Oil – 0.22%
flow meter avery-hardoll, jual flow meter avery-hardoll, distributor flow meter avery-hardoll, stockist flow meter avery-hardoll, supply flow meter avery-hardoll,